Noble Qualities of Perfect Saint
Great populations of human race belonging to different castes, religions, languages, countries etc. live in this universe.
Very few persons are eminent scholars, philosophers, scientists, priests etc. Incarnation of a perfect Saint is a boon for the whole human society.
The unique and distinguished qualities of a true saint have been elaborated by His Holiness Saint Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh Ji Maharaj through the grace of Param Pita Shah Satnam Ji Maharaj and Beparwah Mastana Ji Maharaj of Dera Sacha Sauda Sirsa, Haryana,
during his spiritual discourses:
- Saints incarnate as true messengers of God for the well being of humanity.
- They may belong to any sect, language or country but establish clear, pious, non-controversial, decent, universal identity in the society.
- Posses firm faith and reverence in God because He is the eternal truth.
- Preach to remain aloof from wicked thoughts and actions.
- Never accept any gift, alms, offerings or donations.
- Discourage hypocrisy, superstitions, ostentations, cheating, bribery, nepotism etc.
- Depend upon earnings of self toil so as to live with honor and dignity. The wealth obtained through deceit brings degradation in moral values and character.
- Motivate people to extend help to poor, destitute, patients and needy.
- Avoid hatred or envy against anyone.
- Promote universal brotherhood and never curse anyone.
- Neither conveys to adopt special dress code nor discourages against any right type of dress.
- Do not accept or demand any offerings during initiation to God words.
- Avoid worldly vices of anger, lust, greed, egoism and attachment. Do not allow mind to overpower the soul.
- Perfect saint is one with God. His personal qualities are unique.
- He believes in honesty, contentment, tolerance, amity, forgiveness etc.
- Never discriminates masses on the basis of caste, creed, color, language, province etc.
- Saint always forgives the ill doings and prays even for the persons who sometimes develop ill feelings for him.
- He acts as true guide, mentor and philosopher. His actions become ideals for the masses.
- He bestows divine blessings for the devotees.
- Always advices that soul gets purified and made strong through meditation.
- His sermons are straight forward (without smears of falsehood) since he is fearless.
- Saints never display miracles for allurements and appeasement.
- Never gets involved in dirty politics.
- He believes that God is within every individual. Everyone must perform self-appraisal and regular meditation.
- Saints preach for oneness of God irrespective of religions.
- They posses full regulation on their desires.
- Visit various places motivating for progress of souls and their deep involvement in noble cause.
- He pleads that visualization of spiritual master is possible during human generation.
- Language used during spiritual discourse is simple, steak and inspiring. He explains the matter through spiritual instances.
- Conveys that our soul is a minute component of supreme divine super soul (Parmatama).
- Their sermons are based upon divine blessing, ideology and experience.
- Motivate people to follow the habit of regular meditation and selfless social service.
- Relieve the people from materialistic desires, tensions and sufferings.
- Guide to attain salvation through concentration on God words.
Fortunate persons become capable to approach true saint. It is very difficult to count upon the eloquent characteristic of true saint.
We fail to find appropriate words and expressions to convey our regards and reverence to the spiritual guide. His grace and kindness are par- excellence.
Dr. Triloki Nath Chugh Insan,
Co-ordinator, Shah Satnam Ji Educational Institutions, DSS, Sirsa (Haryana).