Organize Your Closet in a Genius Way
When you have a lot of clothes and accessories, or just a lot of clutter, it can be difficult to reclaim your closet and drawers and get organized.
A messy closet can be a nightmare! You’re unable to find anything, all your clothes are wrinkled and creased, there’s no room to squeeze anything else in…it’s stressful! Fear no more! With these 16 brilliant solutions you can organize your closet cheaply, easily and efficiently. So set aside a weekend and get organizing!
- Style Trends: Ideas of New Dressing Style
- Summer Dressing Trends
- Latest Teen Styles (Hairstyles and Dresses)
- Mind Online Shopping this Season
- Male Dress Up In The Office
Table of Contents
If you’ve stored away some of your seasonal clothes, organize your clothes by season just for half the year. If it’s summer, hang up your summer clothes first, followed by your fall clothes. Organize your work and casual clothes. Separate your working clothes from your casual clothes sothat you can easily get dressed for work in the morning.
Get rid of your old clothes.It might not be easy, but tossing out or donating old clothes is a key to making room in your closet. As terrible as the process may sound, unloading a closet’s entire contents will give you an honest account of what needs to be tossed out. Donate or toss as necessary and make some space. This single act will liberate you from having a bunch of useless stuff.
Manage the Space
- Organize shoes by creating a shelf at the bottom of your closet.
- Use curtain hooks to organize your scarves on a hanger.
- Hang wire baskets inside your closet to store clutches and small purses.
- Tie your scarves to a hanger.
- Roll up clothes to save space.
- Sort your weekly wardrobe in advance.
- Save floor space and hang your laundry bag.
- Use PVC pipes for storage.
- Use shoe boxes as drawer organizers.
- Items that you intend not to use frequently can be hidden away in boxes.
- Use an ornament box to organize your socks.
- Use ice cube trays to organize your jewelry.
- Donate the things you don’t need.
- Keep your gadgets organized.
- Keep your out-of-season clothes out of the closet.