Table of Contents
Rajasthani Ghevar Ingredients
3 cup flour, 1 cup ghee, 3-4 ice cubes, 4 cups of water, 1/2 cup milk, 1/4 teaspoon yellow color, 1 kg ghee (for frying) Syrup 1-1 / 2 cups, sugar- 1 cup of water.
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1 spoon almond (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon pistachio
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon milk saffron soaked
- Silver foil
- First of all, prepare sugar syrup and put it in a side. After that put ghee in a large bowl. Then add milk, flour and one cup of water to make them a smooth solution.
- Now add some yellow color to the water and put that water in the solution of the flour. Mix more water in the solution according to the requirement.
- Now take a steel utensil which is of the cylinder size. Means to say, its height is 12 inches and the sphere is 5 inches. Fill the ghee by half in this vessel and heat it.
- When the heat becomes hot, then take 50 ml of ghee and place it on the edge of glass and make a hole in the middle.
- After adding the solution, give it a little time so that it comes to the bottom. After this, again by filling the glass, follow the same procedure again. When the groove comes to once, let it get cooked. You will see that the groove will start to be brown. After this, remove the holes in the middle of the iron cistern and then put it there and carefully remove it.
- Now let the extra ghee come out and immerse it in the syrup. After a while, remove it and put it aside so that its syrup gets removed.
- When it cools down, add silver foil to it followed by saffron milk. Put chopped dry fruits and sprinkle cardamom powder. Your ‘ghevar’ is ready to serve.