- People with higher number of moles tend to live longer than people with lesser number of moles.
- Muscles can be strengthened mearly by thinking
- The world’s youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910.
- The colder the room you sleep in, the better the chances are that you’ll have a bad dream.
- Women blink twice as many times as men do.
- Laughing lowers levels of stress hormones and strengthens the immune system. Six-year-olds laugh an average of 300 times a day. Adults only laugh 15 to 100 times a day.
- Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
- The fastest growing nail is on the middle finger.
- The surface area of a human lung is equal to a tennis court.
- Approximately 75% of human waste is made of water.
- Babies are always born with blue eyes.
- After eating too much, your hearing is less sharp.
- Women are born better smellers than men and remain better smellers over life.
- Your nose can remember 50,000 different scents.
- Your eyes are always the same size from birth but your nose and ears never stop growing.
- Career Options & Choices
- How Would Your Parents Have Described You?
- Positive Parenting During the Pandemic
- Good Parenting Tips: Effective Ways To Improve Parenting Skills
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Instagram, YouTube to get more updates related to sachi shiksha Spiritual Magazine, articles.