- Milk 1 liter,
- Pistachios -two large spoons,
- Walnuts-2 teaspoons,
- Cashew nuts -2 teaspoons,
- Vanilla Essence -one teaspoon,
- Cardamom powder- 1/4 teaspoon,
- Castor Sugar 2 teaspoons,
- Ground Water 1/4 teaspoon,
- Saffron 8 -10
First, boil the milk after very well in a pan. Boil it for ten to twelve minutes. Now add all dried fruits and cardamom and sugar to the milk and mix well in the milk and mix this mixture together. Now fill this mixture in a jar and put it in the fridge and when it gets cooled, fill it in four glasses and pour some drops of rose water from it and pour the saffron leaves and enjoy it.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Instagram, YouTube to get more updates related to sachi shiksha Spiritual Magazine, articles.